News | 03.03.2018
EPIC WORKSHOP 2018 in London
The EPIC PSA is pleased to announce that the EPIC workshop 2018 on the Space Electric Propulsion SRC H2020 activities will be held in London during 15-17 October 2017, organized by the UK Space Agency and the EPIC PSA.
The online registration will be open in due time on the EPIC webpage at the following link: http://epic-src.eu/workshop2018/, were all details, preliminary programme and practical information will be available soon.
DATE AND VENUE
The workshop will be held on 15-17 October 2018 in London, at:
Westminster Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street London SW1H 0ET
SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP
Present the Horizon 2020 Electric Propulsion SRC activities to the EP community and stakeholders and to collect and assess the latest EP technology developments in Europe to update the EPIC Roadmap as necessary.
The draft preliminary programme will include the following sessions:
- PSA and SRC progress and activities (EC, REA, EPIC PSA),
- Horizon 2020 Space Work Programme 2018-2020 topics for Electric Propulsion SRC: Call 2019 and 2020 EP SRC texts and its guidelines (EC, REA, PSA),
- Horizon 2020 Space Work Programme 2018-2020 topics for Access to Space and In-orbit Validation/Demonstration (EC),
- Roundtables with stakeholders and main actors on hot topics in Electric Propulsion: “Satellite Constellations, CubeSats and new market” and “New strategies and challenges on EP Qualification” (invited speakers),
- Incremental SRC OGs (CHEOPS, GIESEPP, HEMPT-NG): implementation, progress, and early results (invited OGs speakers),
- Disruptive SRC OGs (HIPERLOC-EP, MINOTOR, GANOMIC): implementation, progress, and early results (invited OGs speakers),
- Developments and status of EP Technologies activities (open to interested speakers upon invitation),
- Deadline for interested speakers: submission of abstract presentation: 1st June
- Notification of presentation acceptance and invitation: 1st July
- Preliminary programme publication:15th July
- General registration opens: 1st Sept
- General registration closes: 30th Sept
- Final programme publication: 30th Sept
- Deadline for submission of speaker’s presentation material: 8th Oct
- Workshop dates: 15-17th Oct
We look forward to welcoming you in London for what will undoubtedly be a fruitful workshop!