Education and outreach of Space Electric Propulsion
EPIC Dissemination, Education and Outreach, aims at implementing, through various methods, wide dissemination of the EPIC project information, exchange and feedback to/from external interested parties and building education/outreach material (publishable in various media) for the promotion of Electric Propulsion and the SRC.
- Organisation of educational material, trainings or contests, making use of the ESA and National Agencies educational programmes and resources.
- Exchange and network with non-space sectors to identify opportunities outside the space field, presenting the PSA work at non-space events when possible.
- Preparation of education material related to space and EP especially aimed at promoting the interest in science, technology, engineering and mathematics in grade and high-school students.
Education material available from EPIC Partners:
EPIC Education/Dissemination activities and material:
- ESA Propulsion Lab paper (2015-b-IEPC-02) at IEPC 2015 –Kobe-Hyogo, Japan [6-10.7. 2015]
- EPIC Lecture at UC3M – Leganes, Madrid [22.10.2015]
- DLR Article on Countdown 32: Horizon 2020 EU funds promising space technologies Part 1: Electric propulsion
- EPIC/ESA Lecture on Electric Propulsion Activities, Dresden [23.05.2017]
- EPIC paper at IEPC 2017 (IEPC-2017-47) – Atlanta, USA [9-12.10. 2017]
- EPIC Lecture Series 2017 [26.10.2017] – CDTI, Madrid, Spain (including Lecture videos and presentations)
- EPIC paper at SP 2018 (SP 2018-031) – Seville, Spain [14-18.5.2018]
- EPIC Lecture Series 2018 [18-19.10.2018] at QMUL, London, United Kingdom
- EPIC paper at IAC 2018 (IAC-18-C4.4.6.) – Bremen, Germany [1-5.10.2018]
- Lecture at Munich University on ‘Present and Future of Space Electric Propulsion in Europe, Munich (DE) [5.07.2018]
- Lecture at Centro Italiano Ricerche Aerospaziale (CIRA) on Electric Propulsion at ESA and SRC/EPIC, Capua (IT) [23.01.2019]
- EPIC Lecture Series 2019 [24-25.10.2019] at ESTEC, The Netherlans
Education material available from other sources: